An intuitive portable device with a smart camera mounted on the frame of your eyeglasses, OrCam harnesses the power of Artificial Vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam recognizes text, products and faces, and speaks to you through a mini earpiece.
All you have to do is point!
Read Printed Text in Real Time
- The OrCam device responds to a simple intuitive gesture – the point of your finger or the press of a single button. OrCam makes reading newspapers, books, computer and smartphone screens, restaurant menus, labels on products, and signs accessible to everyone.
- Following a quick one-time entry process, faces of people who are important to you are recognized and announced by your own voice once they come into the OrCam MyEye smart camera's view. No more guessing who is in front of you in social situations. Up to 100 individual faces can be stored.
Recognize Personal and Consumer Products
- Personalize your OrCam device by teaching it to recognize specific products around you. You will hear your own voice recognize previously entered consumer products like supermarket and pantry items, money notes and credit cards to make shopping quicker and easier. Up to 150 individual products can be stored.
- MyEye - 2 years (includes free upgrades on software and hardware during warranty period)
- MyReader - 1 year (includes software upgrades during warranty period)